- Exercise regularly (ultimate TThSat, running/gym MWF)
- Improve diet (less damn pasta, its ease is not worth it)
- Drink/Cavort only on weekends, and in relative moderation (really, this shouldn’t be necessary to resolve)
- No activities involving the combustion of plant materials for at least this quarter (10 weeks, about)
- Invest more effort in academics (if it’s relatively easy to get a 3.6, it can’t be that much harder to get a 4, this is honesty not braggadocio)
considering I never actually make such resolutions, I hope these will actually hold up for a significant amount of time. I’ll keep you updated.
Listening to: Beirut – Mount Wroclai (Idle Days)